- The group has been meeting since early 2005 with a focus on Faith at Work/Marketplace Ministry – expanding recently to Transformation Greenville) – Os Hillman and Kent Humphreys have spoken at luncheons.
- Several vocational pastors have been coming as well (we had 9 pastors at one of our recent luncheons)
- Mainly men and women from the marketplace (real estate, healthcare, banking, telecommunications, government officials, accountants, sales, administrative, etc.) – diverse crowd.
- Various denominational backgrounds (Methodist, Baptist, Pentecostal, Non-Denominational, etc.)
- Luncheons start at 11:45-1:00
- Meeting kicks off with an introduction at 12:10
- Speakers address the group from 12:15-12:50 or 12:55
- Last 5-10 minutes are for “Q&A”
- Meeting closing remarks a little before 1:00
What to Expect
Where is the C2B Luncheon?
Who will be at the C2B Luncheon?
Businessmen and women from all backgrounds, business, medical, government, education and many others attend the C2B luncheon.
When does it start?
We start serving at 11:30 a.m. from a great buffet lunch prepared especially for our meeting. The speaker starts at 12:10 p.m. and we ALWAYS finish by 1:00 p.m.
How much does it cost?
The buffet lunch is $15.00 per person. We accept cash or checks. There are no other costs related to the event.
What should I wear?
Wear what you would wear to your job!! We have folks in suits, sharp casual, scrubs, and in construction wear. We want you to be there!!
Can I bring friends and coworkers?
Yes! We want anyone who works to come and join us!
Subscribe to our Mailing List